Webinar replay: Best Beta: Climbing Nutrition for Crushers
What to eat for climbing, supplements, RED-S, hydration, and more!
Watch the replay of Best Beta: Climbing Nutrition for Crushers.
You will learn:
- What to eat before, during, and after climbing
- How to calculate your macros
- Hydration strategies
- All about Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport
- What to eat for comp day
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it affects performance. She's a recreational athlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.