Webinar replay: Fuel Well, Send Hard
Top 3 tips to fuel right and climb well
Webinar replay: Top 3 tips to fuel right and send hard.
Answers the questions:
"How do I know what weight I should be at?"
"How do I know if I am eating right?"
"How can I eat right without feeling like I am dieting?"
Learn why thinner is not always better in climbing, what Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport is, your own fueling needs, and get three cheat sheets to customize your fueling plan.
Webinar is 40 minutes.
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it affects performance. She's a recreational athlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.