Webinar replay: Intro to Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (1 CEU for RDs)
Whatever happened to Female Athlete Triad?
This webinar replay is designed for fitness professionals, coaches, trainers, dietitians, and nutritionists. It is pre-approved by the Commission on Dietetic Registration for 1 CEU. You will learn:
- The origins of Female Athlete Triad and Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S)
- What causes RED-S
- How to identify RED-S
- How to treat RED-S
- Return-to-play guidelines for an athlete suffering from RED-S
- Differences and commonalities between RED-S, eating disorders, and overtraining
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it affects performance. She's a recreational athlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.