Webinar replay: Nutrition for Injury Prevention and Recovery in Athletes
Learn how nutrition can prevent and help with injury recovery, supplements for recovery, and more!
This webinar replay is for anyone who:
- Wants to learn how nutrition and hydration can help prevent injury
- Wants to learn how to support recovery with nutrition
- Wants to learn what supplements to take when injured
- Is facing surgery or recovering from surgery and wants to support recovery with nutrition
- Wants to support healthy bones, tendons, and ligaments with nutrition
Here's what some happy attendees had to say!
"I loved the webinar."
"Lots of energy and you made everyone feel welcome."
"Very good and informative."
"The webinar was great, I appreciated the visuals, I loved the interaction, and I learned some stuff!"
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of people implement meaningful nutrition strategies in their own lives. She's dedicated to helping the athlete and active person improve their training and competition through engaging and evidence-based learning.
Marisa's training and experience include:
- Master's Degree in Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Holds numerous fitness certifications
Available in days
days after you enroll
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.