Webinar replay: Nutrition for Injury Prevention and Recovery in Athletes
Learn how nutrition can prevent and help with injury recovery, supplements for recovery, and more!
This webinar replay is for anyone who:
- Wants to learn how nutrition and hydration can help prevent injury
- Wants to learn how to support recovery with nutrition
- Wants to learn what supplements to take when injured
- Is facing surgery or recovering from surgery and wants to support recovery with nutrition
- Wants to support healthy bones, tendons, and ligaments with nutrition
Here's what some happy attendees had to say!
"I loved the webinar."
"Lots of energy and you made everyone feel welcome."
"Very good and informative."
"The webinar was great, I appreciated the visuals, I loved the interaction, and I learned some stuff!"
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it effects performance. She's a recreational triathlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.