Webinar Replay: Tips to help relationship with food, body, and exercise
Approx 40 minutes
1) You need to eat perfectly to perform better and your sport and be healthy
2) Your worth is tied to your appearance
3) You need to earn or burn your food
Get actionable tips and a free downloadable journaling worksheet on how to help your body image.
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it affects performance. She's a recreational athlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.