Webinar Replay: What every climber needs to know about eating disorders and RED-S
In partnership with She Sends Collective
Watch the webinar replay from the She Sends Collective series. Marisa Michael and pro climber Chelsea Rude hosted this webinar.
You will learn
- Types of eating disorders
- How to identify an eating disorder in yourself or someone you care about
- How to take a self-assessment quiz to see if you are at risk
- What Relative Energy Deficiency in Sport (RED-S) is
- The difference between a strict diet for climbing performance vs. disordered eating
- How to find help and resources for eating disorders
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it affects performance. She's a recreational athlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.