FREE Climbing Fueling Guides
Three downloadable cheat sheets
Three free guides that help you personalize your fueling goals. Send it with good nutrition!
- How to calculate your energy and macro needs +evidence-based supplements that may be useful
- Ideas (lists) of what to eat before, during, and after climbing
- Infographic of what to eat before, during, and after climbing + hydration recommendations
Designed by a sports dietitian who has conducted original research in climbing nutrition and literally wrote the book on it! Nutrition for Climbers: Fuel for the Send is available at fixedpin.com
Marisa Michael is passionate about helping you achieve better health and performance through nutrition! She has helped hundreds of clients learn how to implement meaningful, powerful nutrition strategies in their own lives. Marisa has a deep professional and practical knowledge of nutrition and how it affects performance. She's a recreational athlete with real-world experience with fueling and hydrating.
Her formal education and training include:
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Master's of Sports Nutrition from the University of Stirling
- International Olympic Committee's Diploma in Sports Nutrition
- Board Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics
- Certified Personal Trainer
- Certified Group Exercise Instructor
Marisa believes that food and exercise should be enjoyable and bring pleasure and richness to life.